What is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is a two week sale where Nordstrom marks down their newest Fall arrivals before the Fall season starts. After the two weeks, these items go back to their full, original prices. The exciting thing about the sale is that you get discounts BEFORE the Fall season, instead of after. Nordstrom Cardholder’s are able to get early access to this sale a week early. You can receive points on all purchases and get major rewards throughout the year. Sign up HERE to become a cardholder for early access to the sale!
When Does The Sale Start?
EARLY ACCESS: July 12th at 12:30 PM EST – The sale opens up to All Nordstrom cardholders before it opens to the rest of the public. AKA: The Early-Access Sale.
The Early-Access Sale is usually when most items sell out. To gain access early and get those Fall staples, it only takes 5 minutes.. click HERE.
PUBLIC ACCESS: July 19th at 12:30 PM EST – The sale opens to the public. Anyone, including people who do not have the Nordstrom Card, can shop during this part of the sale.
LAST SALE DAY: August 4th – This is the LAST DAY of the sale.
On August 5th, everything goes back to full price.
Why Is The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale worth it?
This is the perfect time to buy good quality pieces you would normally have to pay full-price for like boots, jeans, jackets, workout wear etc. I personally plan on buying boots that I can use during the winter.
Helpful Sale Hints:
- Items can sell out fast within the first week. Sometimes items are restocked, but may be after the sale.
- If you have the budget, definitely get the card for early access and pay it off with the money you have set aside.
- I DO NOT want you to get the credit card if you don't have the budget for it. Only get it if you have money set aside you were already planning to spend, and can pay it off.
- If you have the budget, this is the sale you'll want access to for all of your Fall staples!
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is better than any Black Friday deals.
- What items do you need in your closet for the Fall season? I would focus on those items first, as things sell out quickly.
-Set a timer or reminder and shop the sale when it opens at 12:30 EST! Keep in mind the time change so you can access it right away.
- Nordstrom also offers FREE SHIPPING and FREE RETURNS.
I can't wait to see what Fall staples you pick up, and am excited to share my haul with you!